ProSPER.Net Joint Research Projects
Since its inception, ProSPER.Net members have launched a wide variety of joint projects ranging from the creation of an online postgraduate programme in public policy and sustainable development practice to the integration of sustainable development in business school curricula.
Joint Research Proposal (open only to the ProSPER.Net members, deadline is now closed)
The ProSPER.Net members are encouraged to submit joint research proposals for 2017. Proposals need to be prepared following the updated ProSPER.Net Project Guidelines. Submitted proposals will be reviewed by the Board prior to the General Assembly in July. Approved projects should be implemented within six months following approval and should be completed during the course of one year. We look forward to receiving your proposals.
To find more about ProSPER.Net joint projects, please visit the page of each project.
- Climate Compatible Development in Asian Cities
- Health and Food Traditions of Asia
- Built Environment Curricula in the Asia Pacific Region: Responding to Climate Change
- Understanding Decentralized Energy Interventions and Success Conditions in Asia-Pacific
- Engineering and Built Environment Curriculum
- Sustainable Production and Consumption Learning Cases
- Business, Climate Change and Biodiversity
- Alternative University Appraisal
- E-learning Programme on Sustainable Development Practices
- Faculty Training
- Innovative Pedagogies in Poverty Reduction
- Sustainable Business and Social Responsibility Course Development
- Education Programme for Sustainable Development
Other documents of interest